Undergraduate and graduate students may apply for the Federal Award Program to study in any Nigerian public or private university. It is a fully financed scholarship program. The scholarship is projected to be worth N150 000 per annum for Undergraduate Scholarship, N180 000 per annum for Postgraduate Scholarship, N100 000 per annum for HND Scholarship, and N100 000 per annum for an NCE scholarship. It is available for all levels of tertiary study (NCE/ND/HND/BSc/MSc/PhD).
Federal Scholarship Board: How To Apply
Deserving Nigerian students are given both domestic and international scholarships, thanks to the Federal Scholarship Board. Additionally, it must meet its obligations under the Multilateral Education Agreement and the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), which will be covered in more detail.
To be considered for the Federal Government Scholarship Award, you must:
- must be a registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division (Postgraduate students).
- must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education
- must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale (UG, HND & NCE).
- must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0 (NCE/HND Applicants)
- Not hold the scholarship at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change course or Institution while enjoying the award.
Scholarship Duration And Rewards
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- The scholarship covers-
- Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum, and NCE: N100, 000 per annum.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
During the application, candidates are required to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them.
To apply, CLICK HERE
Log on to Hubforjobs.com today, and avail yourself stress the unending stress of getting a job that suits you. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs