- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Schedule product demos
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects.
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 3-5 years of work experience as an Account Officer, Account Coordinator or similar role
- Candidates must reside within Adeniji, Illupeju, or its environs.
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.