- The Head, Cloud Services will have overall responsibility for Cloud and Managed Services within the Company.
- The role will have responsibility for the development and ownership of the portfolio of services in these areas, to achieve revenue growth and profitability objectives.
- In addition, the role will work directly with customers, vendors and the technical teams to ensure that these targets are met.
Specifically, the role will be required to:
- Develop a long-term plan, including vision and goals for Cloud and Managed Services including Managed Security Services.
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the development and management of Cloud and Managed services.
- Formulate strategies for delivering on the overall Cloud business objectives. Manage the unit’s business goals and drive actions to rapidly accelerate growth and ensure profitability.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Cloud based solutions/services and customers’ business issues to drive innovation in these areas.
- Ensure that the Company is suitably positioned, with appropriate skills, resources and processes to deliver a range of Cloud and Managed services.
- Gather technical, financial, market and other relevant information to create compelling products and services for the customer base, in line with company product roadmap and market demands.
- As required, share information with marketing leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies.
- Support Marketing Team to develop and drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities to maximize revenue contribution of the Cloud business to the company.
- Ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships, with strong potential for repeat business.
- Prioritize activities in line with revenue generation potential and corporate strategy, to enable increased profitability.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Familiarity with Public and Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS including AWS, Azure and managed services; Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Proven technical experience in the field of Cloud services; hands on experience in creating and deploying complex cloud infrastructure solutions in small and large environments
- Evidence of successful product launch and full lifecycle management.
- Ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans and opportunity analysis.
- Demonstrated ability, determination and tenacity to move major initiatives forward and drive focus while consistently thinking of the bottom-line impact of the efforts.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to track/manage product P&L once launched
- Ability to manage day to day Cloud and managed services operations and ensure effective project management and customer delivery.
- Knowledge of OEM technologies required to deliver Infrastructure as a service including Dell, EMC, HP, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, Firewalls, Load balancers, Storage solutions, etc.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with confidential information.
- Time and priority management skills.
- People management and leadership skills.
- Superior analytical skills.