- We are looking for a Compliance Engineer to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
What you’ll be Doing
- Be An Owner: Own technical management of the Chipper Compliance Infrastructure
- Automate lots of manual checks and processes for maximum team efficiency
- Digitize user interactions, controls and processes
- Build reliable, failsafe systems with automated monitoring and alerting
- Ensure data quality and completeness of user records
- Think critically about how to best scale the infrastructure to serve the next 100m+ users on the platform
What you should have:
- Limitless curiosity, persistence and a desire to get things done
- Ability to work autonomously, in ambiguity and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on systems where data consistency and availability is required
- Demonstrated technical initiative on previous projects
- Experience with payment and/or finance-focused technology
- Working with event driven microservices, ideally.
About Our Tech Stack
- Fullstack Typescript
- Fully automated CI/CD using Semaphore and Github Unit testing with Jest/Mocha.
- React Native – Android / iOS application
- Monitoring with BugSnag & Amplitude
- Global state management with Redux
- Chipper UI design system powered by: Styled Components & StoryBook
- Node.js – service-based architecture
- PostgreSQL application databases
- RabbitMQ for inter-server communication
- Server hosting on Heroku and Google Cloud Platform Monitoring with Datadog & Logz.io
- Snowflake for data warehousing and analysis
- Python for in-depth data analysis, transformation, and reporting.